Farmhouse Wine Tower
Simplicity, function and fine craftsmanship are the hallmarks of classic farmhouse style. With Modus's Farmhouse dining collection they not only honor, but build on these qualities.
Thick planks of hardwood are selected and planed by hand then accented with sandblasting to create the rustic feel of reclaimed wood. Forged ironwork is sealed with an oxidized finish that lends it the patina of age. Exposed bolts and sheet metal doors complete the utilitarian, form-meets-function appeal.
Wood components are crafted entirely from solid mango wood without the use of veneers, composite woods or resins. Primarily used in agriculture, a mango tree stops producing quality fruit after about twenty years and needs to be cut down. Harvesting the wood completes nature’s natural cycle without depleting the world’s forests. Mango wood is a hard, dense wood, displaying vibrant color properties unlike most other woods, with green, brown and yellow hues.
- Features one drawer, one door and a built-in eight-bottle wine rack for plenty of storage
- Handmade and hand-finished by skilled artisans
- Versatile industrial design goes well with a variety of modern, craftsman and rustic décor
- Durable solid wood surface resists scratches and dents
- Matching Farmhouse table, chair, bench, sideboard, and media console also available (All sold separately)
NOTE: This collection is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. By their nature, solid wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one of a kind character.