Clover Electronics 16-Channel Security System DVR
This Digital Video Recorder from Clover Electronics gives you the power to view your home or business remotely from anywhere in the world. It's the most advanced recording device you can buy for home, business, or industrial use. It connects with up to 16 cameras to monitor all those special areas around your home or business whether you need it for safety purposes, to protect your products/equipment, or simply the peace of mind it gives you by allowing you to monitor events in real time.
The 16 Channel DVR gives you the comfort of knowing that no matter where you are in the world you can view what is happening at your home or business just by accessing the Internet. Monitoring your business is as easy as logging onto the Internet while waiting in the airport to board a flight or sick in bed.
The system has multiple recording options so you can set the cameras individually to record during work hours when employees are present and turn on motion detection recording once the doors are closed. This will not only save space on the hard drive, but also time when viewing past recordings.
With some of the best surveillance options available, this plug-n-play unit ensures that day or night, at home or away, the things you own are safe and the people you care about are protected.
- Pentaplex (live, playback, record, copy, and network simultaneously)
- H.264 video compression
- 720 x 480 resolution for clear images
- 2-way audio
- Programmable display resolution and recording frame rate on each channel
- 1 TB of hard drive storage (2 HDD bays)
- 16 video inputs (BNC) and 16 looping outputs allowing connection of up to 16 cameras
- 4-Channel audio input and 1-channel output
- RS485 support
- Back up data with DVD-RW, CD-RW, external HDD, stick memory, or over network
- Remote controlling and monitoring via TCP/IP address (CMS: up to 4 users, Internet Explorer: up to 4 users)
- Event recording by alarm sensor or video motion detection
- Programmable recording speed on each channel
- Compatible with VGA monitor or TV/composite monitor
- CMS (Central Monitoring Software: max.1024 channel monitoring)
- Connect from iPhone, Android phone, Blackberry, PDA, and Symbian device
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.5 or higher
- Supports Dynamic DNS