Model S25 Outdoor Patio Heater
The Sunpak outdoor rated heaters can either be wall or ceiling mounted. The included mounting kit allows the heater to be mounted from above, keeping the deck free and clear.
Heat coverage varies depending on the wind exposure on the patio. The average spacing between the heaters is 10 feet apart. Sunpak comes with 24 VAC spark ignition system which includes flame monitoring through flame rectification. All Sunpak Heaters require an external 24 VAC source.
As an unvented gas heater, Sunpak heaters need a continuous supply of fresh air and proper ventilation of combustion gases to operate safely. This heater is not suitable for inside residences and other confined areas where the operational and safety requirements of this heater cannon be met.
The Sunpak heater design offers a slim profile which works well in a wide variety of patio settings. Refer to heater instructions for complete information.
Sunpak heaters utilize a fully automatic on/off control system. Radiant heat comes out through the aluminum grill below and hot exhaust gases exit from the top of the unit. The heater was not designed to be used in either a sofit or recessed ceiling.
Model S25 offers a lower radiant heat output which allows this heater to be located in patios with limited ceiling height.The required clearances from combustible materials must be maintained on all heaters.
- Components include 25K BTU burner, housing, mounting kit and transformer
- Slim profile
- Decorative safety grill
- Direct spark ignition provides easy lighting with a touch of the finger
- In a moderate climate it is expected to raise temperature up to 10 degree Fahrenheit
- Coverage varies based on ambient temperature, wind chill, mounting height and tilt angle of the heater
- Enclosure plus aluminum face grill provides resistance to wind and rain
- Weatherproof: perfectly okay to mount outside with direct exposure to the elements
- Input rating of 25,000 BTU/hr
- Electronic ignition
- 24 VAC - 20 VA
- Wind rating: 10 mph horizontal
- Nominal spacing: 10 feet
- Mounting: suspend
- CSA international certification
- Average coverage: 10-ft x 10-ft area
- 0 to 30 degree mounting degree gives versatility to fit easily into a variety of patio situations
- 100% safety shutoff
- Suitable for patios with a medium ceiling height: resulting in heater face mounted at 7.5 to 9.5-ft
- AGA approved for indoor and outdoor use (pending on meeting manufacturer's specifications)
All heaters are non vented and must have proper ventilation clearances from combustible surfaces. Check local codes for installation.