The holidays are a time to gather with friends and family, and what better way to celebrate than with a festive, colorful holiday tabletop!
I love the trend-forward twist on this traditional table setting, and our DIY napkin rings are the perfect touch that brings it all together.
This project mixes traditional and glam for a fun, playful look! Classic holiday plaid gets an update with bright colors, and the gold accents in the tableware and chevron glasses add sparkle for a more glitzy feel.
"Spruce" things up with a creative centerpiece (like these adorable trees) and some fake snow, and you're well on your way to a wonderful holiday table setting. But first, the napkin rings!
I love the idea of getting crafty with family over the holidays. It gives us time to bond, and we always end up with something memorable that becomes part of our growing tradition.
This year, we decided to liven up our tabletop with colorful sleigh bells! These easy DIY napkin rings are sure to bring a joyful jingle to your place settings.
- Bells in assorted sizes and colors
- Card stock
- Hole punch
1. Fold your napkin in half twice to create a square shape. Continue the fold by taking two opposing corners of the square and pulling them toward the center.
2. Select a strand of ribbon around 12" long as a napkin ring to tie and keep the fold in place.
3. Select a bundle of bells for the first napkin. Remember to vary sizes and colors for a more festive look.
4. Thread the ribbon through the bells on the napkin, making sure to leave extra length to add the cards and secure the bundle.
5. Using your card stock, cut out name tags for each place setting.
6. Write guest names on the tags and add a hole with your punch.
7. Thread the ribbon through the holes and tie off under the bells.
8. Trim ribbon ends.
Ta-da! Now you're ready to ring in the holidays in style!
Shop the look: Plaid Napkin, Gold Silverware, Red Dinner Plates, Whites Salad Plates