Thank you for visiting The Mine. Enjoy what’s new with 15% off your first purchase. GO

Welcome to
The Mine
The Mine makes it easy to get the home you crave by offering
exceptional service and unique fine furnishings for every taste.
Close X

Bulbrite Line Voltage Type MR16 Lensed Halogen Bulbs (Multipack) - EXN/GY8

Be the first to write a review
Bulbrite Line Voltage Type MR16 Lensed Halogen Bulbs (Multipack) - EXN/GY8
Be the first to write a review
Bulbrite Line Voltage Type MR16 Lensed Halogen Bulbs (Multipack) - EXN/GY8

List Price
$21.42 - $22.67
You Save
7 days or less
9 days or less
10 days or less
British Columbia
12 days or less
*This product is a special order item and available to purchase online or by speaking to an associate at this selected store. Choose from store pick-up or home delivery. Standard charges apply for home delivery. (learn more)

Pack Quantity

Product Description

Available while supplies last.

Lensed line voltage Type MR16 lamps

  • Providing UV protection, these lamps are ideal for residential and commercial applications such as landscape, recessed, and track lighting
Voltage:120 volt
Light Type:Flood Light
Bulb Type:Halogen

Dimensions & Weights

Diameter:2 inches
Maximum Overall Length:1.875 - 2.25 inches

Customer Reviews

Customer Reviews 

This product has no customer reviews yet

Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers

Questions & Answers


6 Questions from the Community
Can these bulbs be used with a dimmer switch?
The Mine Answer
These are compatible with a dimmer switch.
Erik U. on Jul 21, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Is this light vapor proof and meet standard housing code
The Mine Answer
This light is vapor proof and can be used in damp areas such as bathrooms and it definitely does meet the standard housing code.
Christine A. on Jan 9, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
I currently have 85 watt incandesent bulbs. How will a 50 watt halogen compare in light output?
The Mine Answer
With halogen bulbs, you multiply the wattage by two to find the equivalent incandescent wattage. So a 50 watt halogen will be equivalent to a 100w incandescent.
Kristen B. on Oct 9, 2009
Was this answer helpful? Report It
I would like to know if you sell a remote control for this light. Where i'm installing there no way I can put a switch.
The Mine Answer
This light does not have a remote control.
Aileen H. on Aug 4, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Can i use a dimmer?
The Mine Answer
This light can not be used with a dimmer.
Lindsay B. on Nov 17, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
We need to change the bulb - how do you get the old bulb out of the socket?
The Mine Answer
You should grab a cloth and pull the light out.
Unknown on Jul 12, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It

Additional Details

Mfr Part #:
Sku: 1511672S
UPC #:
Group #: 906576
Category: Halogen Bulbs - 38
Style: - 0
Sales Rank: 6

©1999 - 2017  The Mine.  All Rights Reserved v2.5.0.5 release/EV17.15
Copyright notice | Site Map | By using this site you agree to our Terms & Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement | Your California Privacy Rights | Interest-Based Advertising
Server: WPVWMINE01 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 4/28/2017 2:28:31 PM