No Lead Two-Level Soft Sides® Sensor-Operated Hands-Free® Wall Mount Water Cooler – Barrier-Free Access
Two-level barrier-free stainless steel water cooler has recessed in-the-wall refrigeration system and stainless steel grill. All stainless steel polished to a satin finish. Sensor-operated wheelchair fountain has unique Hands-Free® operation and automatic flow regulators provide constant stream from 20 to 105 psi. Vandal-resistant bottom cover plates.
NOTE: Minimum 40 psi supply line pressure required in special circumstances where both sides of bi-level are in use simultaneously to ensure adequate stream height. Use of water filter in this situation is not recommended. Energy efficient refrigeration system utilizes a combination tank continuous-tube type evaporator, refrigerant drier, and capillary tube.
This drinking fountain complies with the requirements of the ADA when properly installed. Unit is compliant if installed in an alcove and is compliant when mounted on an exposed wall if a wing wall is located on the left side or if an apron is installed under the upper unit.
No Lead Design: This drinking fountain complies with the lead-free definition in the safe drinking water act of 1986 and lead contamination control act of 1988.
Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free material. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of waterborne particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
This water cooler is certified to NSF/ANSI 61.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hz or 230V, 50 Hz (International Model) single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self extinguishing material.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment than for altitude requirements.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free performance.
- Fountain Body: #18 gauge, type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge. Contoured basin offers large strike area to minimize splashing.
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard® Safety Bubbler: Innovative design utilizes an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Flexes on impact, then returns to original position. Strong. Abrasion-resistant. Antisweat. Keyed in location to prevent rotation.
- ELECTRONIC SENSOR OPERATION On-Off solenoid valve is actuated by an infra-red light beam sensor. When light beam is interrupted by subject in front of cooler desiring a drink, the sensor actuates the solenoid valve which then opens to allow water to flow. No physical contact with cooler is required. A built in time delay is provided to prevent actuation by persons moving past cooler. There is a maximum running time of 30 seconds to prevent malicious damage to the cooler or water damage if sensor vision is blocked. Unit automatically resets when blockage is removed.
- Front Panel Grill: Made of type 304 stainless steel, polished to a uniform Elkay satin finish. Removable louvered ventilating grill encloses refrigeration unit and plumbing. Wall
- Mounting Frame: MF200 frame furnished with each unit. Frame allows flush mounting to finished wall. Drain: LK464 drain and trap assembly included.