Twice a year, bloggers from around the country come together to participate in the One Room Challenge by fully renovating and redesigning a room in their homes, and we were thrilled when they asked The Mine to participate for the Spring 2017 edition!
The ORC is in its tenth season (see our pieces in Fall 2016) and the spring event did not disappoint – our products popped up in a modern Airbnb, a daring dining room and a colorful sitting room, among many other places. Here are a few of the designs we’re loving:
1. Erin Williamson Design: Kitchen before-and-afters are always fun, and this one by Erin Williamson Design showed off modern design elements like simple white décor and updated appliances that were then cozied up with an understated Moroccan rug and warm wood cutting boards. Erin tied the look together with our Mercer Holland Pulls, which are gorgeous!
2. Old Brand New: Color is clutch, and David Luong of Old Brand New stunned with this bright yellow dining room. Watching him transform the room over six weeks was incredible, and we loved how he made our Jonathan Adler chandelier the star of the show!
3. House Updated: Bathrooms aren’t always the most glamorous, but Brit Pierce of House Updated was the fan favorite on social media with this marble beauty. Now I’m dreaming up my own bathroom reno just from looking at that marble tile and gold hardware. Our Tioga Stool made a darling appearance, too!
4. Erica Reitman: Airbnb has taken the travel industry by storm, and if you’re in the L.A. area you’ll have to visit this one by Erica Reitman! Our Lippa Table is the perfect pick here to preserve the mod vibe while also adding functionality to this cozy living/dining split space.
5. Glitter Guide: The final room design we fell in love with is this soft and sweet bedroom by Caitlin Kruse of Glitter Guide! Our Traditions Mosaic dresser was the statement piece of the room, and is definitely making my wish list of future home purchases.