themine.com is operated by Allied Trade Group, LLC. All transactions conducted through themine.com will be between you and Allied Trade Group, LLC. Your use of themine.com and your purchase of products and services through themine.com will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Terms and Conditions of Use, and Privacy Statement set forth below (collectively, this “Agreement”). Throughout this Agreement, Allied Trade Group, LLC is referred to as “us,” “we,” and “our.” By using themine.com and purchasing products through themine.com, you agree to every provision in this Agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Terms and Conditions of Orders:
Price, specifications, and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. By placing an order with us or any of the affiliated sites, you are accepting the possibility that entry errors may occur and will not hold us responsible for these SKU, typographical and/or photographical errors. With respect to items sold by us, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT typically charge your credit card until after your order has entered the fulfillment process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our websites may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. By placing an order, you agree that we will not be held liable for price discrepancies and you acknowledge and understand that human error does occasionally occur, especially when dealing with such a large number of items.
Ownership and Operation of the Site
The Site is operated by Allied Trade Group, LLC. All of the content presented or displayed on this website including, but not restricted to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, and software ("Content"), is under the ownership of Allied Trade Group, LLC, its affiliates, licensors, or its content providers.
"themine.com" and the themine.com logo are trademarks of LF, LLC, an affiliate of Allied Trade Group, LLC.
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WE EXCLUDE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT RESTRICTION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON, OR IN THE MATERIALS OF, THE SITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR. YOU, NOT US, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness, and reliability of the Content, but we make no representations or warranties as to the Content's accuracy, correctness, or reliability. There may be links to other websites from the Site; however, these other websites are not controlled by us and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such website or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites. You waive any and all claims against us regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
The exclusion or restriction of implied warranties for certain categories of damages is not allowed in some U.S. states and foreign countries. Some or all of the exclusions of implied warranties above may therefore not apply to you to the extent they are prohibited or superseded by state or national provisions.
Governing Law and Venue
One of our highest priorities is to provide you with a secure online experience. It is our understanding that your privacy and security are of the highest importance and therefore have devoted a great deal of effort toward ensuring the protection of your personal information.
Please take some time to read about the steps that we have taken to protect your information and make your online transmissions safer. We also invite you to review the precautions that you can take to protect yourself further.
We hope that once you understand the measures we employ and the steps you can take to protect yourself, you'll be confident about the security of your transactions and personal information shared with us.
1. Positive Identification
We use US1 Internet's secure server and secure certificate. It is registered with site identification authorities to enable your browser to confirm US1 Internet's identity before any transmission is sent. With this technology:
- The identity of our site is automatically confirmed behind the scenes prior to the transmission of any customer information requested to complete an online order.
- Your data reaches your intended target or your browser notifies you (prior to your sending any personal information) that the potential receiving site looks suspicious and should be avoided.
2. Data Encryption
If you are using a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 or greater, or Firefox version 3.0 or greater), the information you send us regarding your account or your purchase is encrypted, making it extremely difficult to read even if it is wrongly intercepted.
3. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of:
- Potentially sensitive information such as your name and address
- Critically sensitive information such as your credit card number
If you use a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 or greater, or Firefox version 3.0 or greater), paying attention to two browser features will decrease the chances for the unintended or fraudulent use of your personal information:
1. Browser Security Settings
The security preference settings on your Web browser are your first means of stopping the theft or unwanted viewing of confidential, personal information. The most popular browsers offer you the ability to receive an alert or notification if any of the following occurs or is about to occur:
- Changing between secure and non-secure transmission modes
- Receiving an invalid site identification for the site to which you are about to transmit
- Sending a transmission over an "open" or unsecured connection
- Check the settings of your browser security features to see all the checks that are possible and those that are currently in place.
2. Browser Security Signals
There are two ways you can recognize the presence of security measures surrounding your data entry on a Web page.
(1) The URL identifying the page will always begin with "https://" versus the normal "http://".
(2) A security symbol to indicate operation in a mode that supports secure transmissions:
- A "closed lock" icon is present in the bottom right corner of your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser screen.
- An "unbroken key" icon appears in the lower left corner of the Netscape Navigator browser screen.
- With these security measures in place, you can also feel confident that every credit card transaction you make on the Site is safe and secure.
Disclaimer of Indian or Native American Origin or Manufacture
No product sold on the Site is produced by Native Americans or the product of a particular Native American or Native American tribe, or Native American arts and crafts organization, resident in the United States or abroad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
themine.com is operated by Allied Trade Group, LLC. All transactions conducted through themine.com will be between you and Allied Trade Group, LLC. Throughout this Agreement, Allied Trade Group, LLC is referred to as “us,” “we,” and “our.”
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority and we take pride in providing you with fast, dependable, and safe delivery service. Each order is shipped using one of three standard methods depending upon what is best suited for your delivery.
Standard Ground - Small Parcel
- Most small to medium-sized orders will ship FREE using UPS or FedEx Ground Services. We will email you a tracking number so you can track the order and check on the delivery date. Shipments usually arrive 1-6 business days from the time they leave the warehouse. (Note: While we do not require a signature on small parcel deliveries, it is ultimately up to the driver's discretion. If delivery without a signature is desired, it is advised you leave a note on the door with appropriate instructions.)
- Expedited Shipping Services are available including Next Day, 2-Day and 3-Day Services. We will not be liable for expedited shipping charges due to delays in order lead times. Expedited shipping services are offered only to speed up the transit time. We have no control over the in-house time of an order (the time prior to shipment) and do not guarantee or promise delivery dates, which is why we request that you plan ahead and place timely orders that allow for both in-house and transit time. Lead times that are stated on the product pages represent the average times for manufacturers to ship their products and are not to be taken as a guarantee. Instead, you should use them as a guideline for estimating lead times. Contact Customer Service to arrange for expedited shipping at 1-844-THE-MINE or Live Chat.
Truck Freight - Large Items
- Larger items will ship via truck freight. Items shipped freight are delivered to the curb or driveway only and may incur an oversized item surcharge; for any additional delivery needs or questions, please contact our sales professionals at 1-844-THE-MINE or Live Chat. Truck freight orders require that someone is available to accept delivery. Most carriers will contact you to set up a delivery time, usually a 2-4 hour appointment window during normal business hours.
- If the carrier is unable to contact you, you will be responsible for any storage fees and freight charges back to the manufacturer in addition to the original shipment expense.
Our White Glove Delivery
- At our discretion, certain items will ship using our deluxe White Glove delivery service. Common White Glove shipments include large furniture items (bedroom suites, dining sets, etc.) and items requiring special care.
- With White Glove service, a professionally trained and experienced delivery team will deliver your product curbside or to your room of choice. If available, you will select the level of service on each product. Depending on the item, the delivery team may also provide light setup and debris removal.
- White Glove service may be added to any order for an additional charge. To do so, please contact Customer Service at 1-844-THE-MINE or Live Chat.
- The carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window on all White Glove deliveries.
Estimated Transit Time
On each product page we display the particular manufacturer's stated lead time, which refers to the time from receipt of your order to when it's ready for pickup. This lead time does not factor time in transit with the shipping carrier.
- Standard Ground: 1-6 Days
- Truck Freight: 7-14 Days
- White Glove: 10-14 Days
Outside the 48 States
The upcharge for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada or Puerto Rico will appear in the "additional shipping" field on the checkout page. If the shipment is going to another country, you will need to call for a quote at 1-844-THE-MINE or use Live Chat. We will not be responsible for any taxes, duties, or fees (including brokerage and customs fees) that are associated with any purchase. You understand that these additional charges are your responsibility.
Orders delivered to a remote location may incur an additional remote location fee. Remote location fees are determined by carrier based on zip / postal code and will be applied to the order prior to completing checkout.
Estimated Shipping Times
We do our best to provide you with accurate shipping times for our products, but these times are estimates only.
The "Ships In" time is provided to us by each manufacturer and is an estimate of the average number of business days it takes the manufacturer to process your order and ship the item from its warehouse. These shipping times are not a guarantee. If you have a time-sensitive project we recommend that you call a sales specialist at 1-844-THE-MINE or Live Chat and arrange expedited shipping.
Products marked "In Stock" are items for which the manufacturer has provided us a real-time inventory feed. Lead times are not guaranteed. Occasionally, items shown to be in stock or available are pre-sold. On the rare occasions this occurs, you will be sent an email notification that your item is on backorder. You have the option to wait for the item, cancel your order for a full refund, or select a different item to order. Custom-made products can have varying ship times and we recommend ordering custom products well in advance to avoid project delays.
You agree that we will not liable for costs associated with shipment delays.
Damaged & Defective Goods
We understand that a product may get damaged in transit or, on occasion, there may be a manufacturer product defect. Rest assured, we will stand by you during this process and take reasonable steps to bring it to a satisfying and timely conclusion - at no expense to you. For us to offer this level of service, however, we need a little help from you in the form of a detailed product inspection immediately upon delivery. This will make things much easier if you decide to return the item.
Small Package Deliveries
For smaller UPS or FedEx deliveries that are damaged in transit, please contact our Customer Service team immediately instead of refusing the package at 1-844-THE-MINE or Live Chat. If damages are reported within 7 days for UPS or FedEx deliveries, we can file a claim on your behalf and work to quickly resolve it. Please be aware that replacements or refunds can be hindered or denied if you fail to notify us of defective or damaged merchandise within two business days of receipt.
Large Package Deliveries
Immediate inspection is especially important when receiving large items (such as a bathtub, large sink, or furniture) from LTL, White Glove, and common freight carriers. In this case, it is important to notate any damage on the bill of lading or receipt when you sign for the delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged. All damages should be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
If you sign for delivery and do not notate "damage," you will assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged. If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify us of refusal so we can anticipate the return and send out a new item.
We will repair or replace the damaged or defective goods for no additional charge. If you want to return the goods instead of receiving a replacement, the "Standard Return Policy" above applies. Please note, however, that failure to follow the return procedure for the damaged item may result in a charge for the free replacement item.
Failure to follow return procedures for the damaged item may result in refund delays or application of in-store credit only.
Please note that returned items found to be in working condition or shipped as ordered may not be eligible for a full refund and return shipping may be deducted from the refunded amount.
Your Satisfaction Is Our #1 Goal
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases from us through themine.com and our goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product you just don't like or that doesn't match your decor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. We want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class selection you can be sure you'll find the product that’s right for you.
30-Day Return Policy
If you would like to return an item that is in like-new condition with original product tags and packaging that has not been installed, used, worn, or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 30 days of receipt. Any additional fees for shipping internationally, shipping to HI or AK, or any minimum order fees are all non-refundable. If you place orders online, you will be responsible for the accuracy of your product selection and information entered. If you place orders by phone or chat, you must review your receipt for accuracy within 24 hours.
Step 1: Acquire Authorization and Instructions
- To begin the return process, please call 1-844-THE-MINE or use Live Chat with one of our fully trained Customer Service representatives.
- Quick-Return Manufacturers: In most cases we will immediately email you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number to return the product along with a label and return instructions. View the list of manufacturers participating in this program here.
- Other Manufacturers: Some manufacturers, however, must first approve the return. This process may take up to 7 business days. Once approval is received, we will email you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number with a label and return instructions.
Step 2: Shipping Product Back
Below are the keys to a successful return:
- Good Packaging: Repack products for return in the original box with original packaging material and tags attached to merchandise. Use the return label provided or your own label and write the RGA# exactly as instructed by us. Do not write on the box, so that it maintains its like-new condition. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return.
- Ship & Insure: Next, ship the product to the warehouse address provided using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number and delivery confirmation. Please do not ship USPS because they cannot provide these guarantees. If we are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of a refund.
- Tracking Number: We require that returns are shipped via a carrier that will provide you with a return tracking number (please note that this is provided by the shipper and is not the RGA#). If a return is shipped without a tracking number, you will be liable if the item is lost by the carrier and no refund will be issued. Providing a tracking number will also accelerate your return process. Retain your tracking number and email it to us at email@example.com so that we can check on the progress of your return. If you have not received credit within 14 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact Customer Service at 1-844-THE-MINE or Live Chat and provide them with the tracking number so that we can expedite the credit process for you.
You will have 30 days to return the product from the date that we receive approval from the manufacturer. After 30 days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds will be given.
In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, we will inform you via email that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 30 days. You are responsible for filing a claim with the shipping carrier and providing us instructions on what to do with the damaged product. If we have not received notification or response from you within 30 days, we will donate or destroy the item.
Step 3: Refunds
- Once the returned item has been received, verified to have all of its original contents and packaging, and confirmed to be free of damage, modification, or wear, the refund credit process will then begin.
- You will be refunded via the same method in which you purchased the item or via a check from us. Refunds via check are typically issued within 14 business days of final approval.
- Items returned without the proper RGA# or sent to the wrong warehouse may delay the refund process. If credit is to be given, it may be for in-store credit only until the item is properly returned. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
- Please do not request a charge-back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge-back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge-back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge-back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.
Items Subject to Return Restrictions
- Special purchases, including: Daily Deals, clearance items, inventory sale items, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any item that has been modified or used in any way, or that has been assembled or installed (including cut or clipped wires)
- Any item that is not in resalable condition
- Any personal use products
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by us
- Any item that has been altered, tailored or used (including cookware and linens)
- Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials
- Large Quantities, Special Orders or Project Quotes: When ordering large quantities or special orders for large projects, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation; some manufacturers will not allow returns on large quantities
- Consumables: Light bulbs, parts, shades and opened consumables
- Expedited shipping and charges for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and international destinations
- Any item not purchased from us
If you would like to cancel an order that has not shipped from the manufacturer simply contact one of our Customer Service representatives at 1-844-THE-MINE or Live Chat. We will submit a request to the manufacturer for cancellation. Shortly after, you will receive an email acknowledging your cancellation request followed by another email either confirming the cancellation or stating that we were unable to cancel. Please allow up to 72 hours for confirmation of cancellation.
Please be aware that some items may have already shipped from a manufacturer and be en route to the distributor for final shipment to you. In such a case, cancellation fees apply.
Once an order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted, or redirected. If you would like to return the item, you will need to follow the "Standard Return Policy." Please do not refuse the delivery of non-damaged goods. A delivery refusal may complicate the return and refund process, and you may also be charged for roundtrip shipping costs.
Items on Backorder
If you are cancelling an order due to backorder, we recommend you first call our Customer Service department to verify the accuracy of the date before making your final decision. There are times when manufacturers have stated items as backordered only to find that they have already shipped or are going out the next day. On the other hand, if the item is truly unavailable for an extended period, we sincerely apologize for the delay.
Please understand that we work with over 600 suppliers and are somewhat at their mercy to provide up-to-date stock availability information. That said, we are your voice and are leveraging our buying power to encourage manufacturers to improve their inventory levels and their technologies to provide improved service all the time.
Please note that since a cancellation request is time-sensitive we ask that you do not email or leave voice messages regarding your intention as it may interrupt the process. It is important that you contact a Customer Service representative directly at 1-844-THE-MINE or Live Chat.
themine.com Exchange Policy
If you would like to exchange an item that is in like-new condition with original packaging, you may exchange the product within 30 days of receipt.
Assurant Premium Protection Plans
If you purchased an Assurant Premium Protection Plan you can read about the terms and conditions by clicking here.
Disclaimer of Indian or Native American Origin or Manufacture
No product sold on the Site is produced by Native Americans or the product of a particular Native American or Native American tribe, or Native American arts and crafts organization, resident in the United States or abroad.
Save More With Our 10% Best Price Guarantee
We are committed to providing you with everyday low prices, so if you find a lower price on an identical in-stock item at any other online store we will match it - and then beat it by 10%. The price must be currently published on the website of an authorized U.S. retailer* and the guarantee only applies to new orders. The guarantee excludes special orders, sales items, special offers, clearance items, bid pricing, volume discounts and open-box merchandise. Any sales taxes, customs and shipping charges will still apply. The price matched will be determined as the competitor price plus any and all shipping fees charged by the competitor. Some manufacturers do not allow price matching and you can view that list here.
To request a price match, please contact Customer Service via phone at 1-844-THE-MINE or through Live Chat. Make sure you have the following information before contacting us so that we can assist you as quickly as possible:
- Your full name and phone number
- The complete URL (Web address) of the product page on the competitor's website
- Details of the product name, brand and model (including model number)
- Details of the price difference (including shipping, handling and other fees, if applicable)
Additional Terms & Conditions
The Best Price Guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or project pricing offer, nor does it apply to limited-quantity offers, manufacturer's rebates, closeouts, clearances, special, sale, or limited-time discounts, bulk quantity items, or typographical errors. Offer does not include wholesale or "trade," contract or manufacturer direct pricing, or below-wholesale cost pricing. Sorry, no dealers please. Offer does not apply to framed art, bulbs or specialty items.
*We reserve the right to determine which offers are from authorized retailers. In the event that we determine that the competitor's offer does not qualify for the Best Price Guarantee we will notify you and will not be able to fulfill the order.
Effective Date: April 21, 2015
themine.com is operated by Allied Trade Group, LLC. Throughout this Privacy Statement, Allied Trade Group, LLC is referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our,” and themine.com is referred to as the “Site.” We respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement applies to the Site and describes how we collect, use, share, and protect information from and about our customers and visitors, along with choices you can make about such information. It also contains other important privacy disclosures, such as how we may update the Statement and how you can contact us.
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
Information We Collect
We may collect information that identifies you or that is associated with you in a number of ways, including information you provide to us, information we automatically collect, and information we obtain from third parties.
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide us with information. Examples include:
- Contact and identification information, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address;
- Payment information, such as your payment card number and expiration date, or Paypal account number;
- Login and access credentials, such as your username and password for the Site;
- Information about your purchases, returns, and exchanges, including warranty and rebate information;
- Information you include in your communications with us or in connection with a satisfaction or research survey (including demographic information, such as your age, gender, income range, and occupation); and
- Content you submit, such as photographs, product reviews, and details about your projects and property.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit our Site, we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, Web server logs, and Web beacons. This information may be used to provide a better-tailored shopping experience, and for market research, data analytics, and system administration purposes. For instance, we may use this information to determine whether you've visited us before or are new to our Site, to store your preferences and settings, to provide sign-in authentication, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures. We also may use this information to target custom content and ads to you on the Site other websites, including as described in the Interest-Based Advertising section below.
Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage). Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings. Your browser may provide the ability to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. These settings generally do not work for Flash Cookies, but you may be able to delete your Flash cookies or adjust your Flash cookie settings by visiting the Adobe Flash Website Storage Settings Panel and Global Storage Settings Panel. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functions of our Site.
Our Site generally uses Web server logs to record information about your Site visits, such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, system settings, and IP address, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. These logs also may record information such as the address of the Web page that referred you to our Site, and other information about your interaction with our Site, such as which pages you visit. This is a common practice that supports the operation of our Site.
Our Site and e-mails may also contain tags known as “Web beacons” or “single-pixel gifs,” which are small electronic images used to help deliver cookies on our Site, count visitors to our Site, and determine whether e-mails are opened. We may also work with other companies by sharing information about the use of our beacons or to place Web beacons on our Site, on their sites, or in their advertisements to let us develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement or product on our Site results in a purchase or other action on other sites or vice versa. Our Site may also contain Web beacons from third parties, which help us compile aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other website operations. These Web beacons may allow the third parties to set or read a cookie on your computer.
We may also use third-party Web analytics services in our Site, such as those of Adobe (formerly Omniture) and Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use our online services. These providers may collect various information associated with your Site visits, including your IP address, and they may place cookies to help with the analysis. To learn more about Adobe Analytics and how to opt-out, click here. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt-out, click here.
When you call our customer service centers or other phone support lines, we may record audio of the conversations for quality control, training, security, and analytics purposes.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain certain information about you from other businesses, such as updated addresses or phone numbers we obtain from vendors who maintain such data. We may also obtain information about you from individuals, such as through “Refer a Friend” programs or if someone purchases a product and asks that it be delivered to you. We may also obtain information from public sources, such as information you submit in a public forum (for example, a customer review).
We may also obtain information about you from our affiliates, which includes Lowe’s Companies Inc. and its affiliates.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for a range of business purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver products and services and fulfill your orders;
- Process, record, and track your purchases, payments, returns, warranties, and rebates;
- Communicate with you through various channels;
- Evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications;
- Create and manage your account registration;
- Conduct and administer contests, surveys, and sweepstakes;
- Customize your experiences on our Site, including customized advertisements and offers;
- Publish public product reviews as submitted by you and other customers;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business, products, and services (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research, and data analytics; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services, and websites; administering our websites; and perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions, investigate and manage claims, risk exposure, and quality, and generally provide and improve security; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies and terms and conditions.
We may also use the information in other ways for which we provide notice at the time of collection.
How We Share Information
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties (which includes Lowe’s Companies Inc. and its affiliates) without your consent, except as described below.
We may disclose your personal information to companies that provide services to us (such as providers of hosting, support, delivery, printing, e-mail, data enhancement, and repair services) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need access to information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are generally not authorized to use the information we disclose to them for any other purpose.
Google Trusted Stores Program
If you choose to participate in the Google Protection plan offered at check-out, certain personal information (including your e-mail address and details of the purchase) may be provided to Google.
Legal, Enforcement, Security, and Investigation
We may disclose information about you (1) if we believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (2) as we deem appropriate or necessary in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities or tax authorities; (3) when we believe disclosure is appropriate or necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of themine.com, our customers, or others, including to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss, or to collect debt you owe; or (4) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets
We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including, without limitation, in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Aggregate or De-Identified Data
We may share or make public aggregate or de-identified data derived from personally identifiable information. Such information, however, will not identify you or any other individual.
How We Protect Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed and intended to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Despite these safeguards, due to inherent uncertainty in the use of the Internet and information systems and the potential for unlawful attacks by third parties, we cannot guarantee that the use of our Site or computer systems will be completely safe or secure.
Information we collect and use may be transferred, stored, and accessed globally to support our operations. We retain information for as long as it is needed or useful to provide and improve our products and services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Information Choices
You may access and revise your profile information by signing into your account on our Site and modifying certain personal information associated with your profile, including your marketing email preferences. You may also stop receiving marketing e-mails by clicking on the “Unsubscribe" link in any marketing email you receive from us and updating your preferences on the resulting webpage, or by contacting us as described in the How to Contact Us section below. Please note that we may continue to send transactional e-mails, which contain information about a prior purchase or an ongoing service, even if you opt-out of marketing e-mails.
Other Important Considerations
Do Not Track
We do not collect personally identifiable information about users’ online activities over time and across third-party websites and we do not process or respond to "Do Not Track" signals from your browser or other mechanisms that enable consumer choice regarding the collection of personal information about one's online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
As described in the Interest-Based Advertising section below, however, we do participate in online advertising networks administered by third parties, and we may share information about activities on our websites with those networks, which may track your online activities over time and across third-party websites.
We collect data about your activities on our Site for use in providing advertising tailored to your individual interests, and we may share information about activities on our Site with advertising networks administered by third parties (for example, Google). These ad networks track your online activities over time and across websites by collecting information through automated means, and they use this information to show you advertisements that are tailored to your individual interests. The information they collect includes information about your visits to our Site, such as the pages you have viewed. This collection and ad targeting takes place both on our Site and on third-party websites that participate in the ad network, such as sites that feature advertisements delivered by the ad network. As a result, you may see certain ads on other websites based on prior activity on our Site and vice versa.
The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) has created guidance for online advertisers and provided a mechanism for such advertisers to comply with users’ choices regarding interest-based ads. To learn more about ad networks, including how to opt out of interest-based ads, click here.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may link to other websites for your convenience and information. For instance, we may link to websites of product suppliers, manufacturers, and service providers. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites, including those operated by our affiliates, may have their own privacy notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit them. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any website that we do not control and that does not point to this Privacy Statement. Your interactions with these websites are governed by the privacy policies of the company operating the websites.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us so that the information can be deleted.
Notice to California Customers
themine.com is operated by Allied Trade Group, LLC. Throughout this Privacy Statement, Allied Trade Group, LLC is referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our,” and themine.com is referred to as the “Site.” Subject to certain limitations under California Civil Code § 1798.83, if you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you may ask us to provide you with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to certain third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and (ii) the identity of certain third parties that received personal information from us for their direct marketing purposes during that calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us as follows:
Allied Trade Group, LLC Privacy Office
Allied Trade Group, Inc.
11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98034
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices or relevant laws. We will post a notice on the Site to notify you of any substantive changes to the way we collect and use information. We will indicate at the top of the Privacy Statement when it was last updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Allied Trade Group, LLC Privacy Office
Allied Trade Group, Inc.
11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98034
Copyright & Trademark Notice
The contents of this site are © 1999-2017 Allied Trade Group. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted the contents of this web site are the copyrighted property of Allied Trade Group, Inc. All other product and company names are the properties of their respective owners.