Your use of themine.com, The Mine mobile applications, and your purchase of products and services through themine.com will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Terms and Conditions of Use, and Privacy Statement set forth below (collectively, this “Agreement”). By using themine.com, our mobile applications, and purchasing products through themine.com, you agree to every provision in this Agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
USE OF THE SITE
By accepting this Agreement through your use of the Site, you certify that you are either (i) 18 years of age or older or (ii) you are at least 13 years of age and are using the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who has agreed to be bound by these Terms on your behalf. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use the Site. If you are a parent or legal guardian who has agreed to be bound by these Terms on behalf of a child between the ages of 13 and 18, you agree to be fully responsible for such child's use of the Site, including all financial charges and legal liability that such child may incur.
If we determine that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to the Site, we will delete that information as soon as practical.
You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site
- Use the Site or content on or from the Site for any unlawful purpose
- Express or imply that any statement you make is endorsed by ATG or its parent or affiliate companies
- Submit data or information to or otherwise transmit material through the Site that is (i) copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary or intellectual property rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the lawful owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to submit or transmit such data or information; (ii) is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, fraudulent, abusive, pornographic, harassing or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or does or would give rise to civil liability or violate any law, rule or regulation, or is otherwise objectionable, or infringes ATG’s or any third party's intellectual property rights or other rights; (iii) is intended to victimize, harass, degrade or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation; or (iv) is non-public information about a company or individual without the express written authorization to do so
- Engage in spamming, flooding, phishing or other activity intended to gather information unlawfully
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any harmful or malicious code, including without limitation viruses, worms, time bombs, date bombs, trojan horses and defects
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other notices of proprietary rights contained on the Site
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without ATG’s prior written authorization
- Use any robot, spider, site search / retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure, or presentation of the Site or its contents
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ATG's infrastructure
Terms and Conditions of Orders
Price, specifications, and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. By placing an order with us or any of the affiliated sites, you are accepting the possibility that entry errors may occur and will not hold us responsible for these SKU, typographical and/or photographical errors. With respect to items sold by us, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT typically charge your credit card until after your order has entered the fulfillment process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our websites may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. By placing an order, you agree that we will not be held liable for price discrepancies and you acknowledge and understand that human error does occasionally occur, especially when dealing with such a large number of items.
Ownership and Operation of the Site
All of the content presented or displayed on the Site including, but not restricted to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, and software ("Content"), is under the ownership of Allied Trade Group, LLC, its affiliates, licensors, or its content providers.
Every aspect of the Site, encompassing, but not restricted to, the overall design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other laws pertaining to intellectual property rights. Except as expressly permitted under this or another agreement with us or one of our affiliates, no piece or aspect of the Site or its Content may be duplicated or retransmitted via any means, and the Site, its Content, and all related rights will remain the exclusive property of Allied Trade Group, LLC, its affiliates, or its licensors unless otherwise explicitly agreed upon. ATG grants you permission to view and use content and software made available to you on the Site in connection with your use of the Site only. Any other use, including, without limitation, the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the Content or software on the Site is strictly prohibited. ATG and its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, products, technology, content and all other material that appear on the Site. Accessing the Site does not confer and shall not be construed as conferring on you or anyone else any license to ATG’s or any third party's intellectual property rights.If we provide mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
"themine.com" and the themine.com logo are trademarks of LF, LLC, an affiliate of Allied Trade Group, LLC.
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WE EXCLUDE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT RESTRICTION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON, OR IN THE MATERIALS OF, THE SITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR. YOU, NOT US, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness, and reliability of the Content, but we make no representations or warranties as to the Content's accuracy, correctness, or reliability. There may be links to other websites from the Site; however, these other websites are not controlled by us and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such website or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites. You waive any and all claims against us regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
Envisioned by The Mine Mobile Application
ENVISIONED BY THE MINE MOBILE APPLICATION (THE “APP”) IS PROVIDED TO YOU FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN THE APP’S END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, ATG MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, OR RELIALBITY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE APP. CONTENT SHOULD BE USED FOR VISUAL DESIGN REFERENCE ONLY AND NOT RELIED UPON FOR DIMENSIONS OR SIZING PROPORTIONATE TO THE VIEWED SPACE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS MEASURE THE SPACE FOR PRODUCT FIT PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
The exclusion or restriction of implied warranties for certain categories of damages is not allowed in some U.S. states and foreign countries. Some or all of the exclusions of implied warranties above may therefore not apply to you to the extent they are prohibited or superseded by state or national provisions.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Claims of Copyright Infringement. It is our policy to restrict access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site (including content submitted by other users) infringe your copyrights, you may request removal of those materials, or access thereto, by submitting a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) to The Mine's designated Copyright Agent (identified below), which sets forth the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location, e.g., URL, of an authorized version of the work
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit The Mine to locate the material
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or authorized representative
The Copyright Agent designated by The Mine to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
- DMCA Notices
- c/o Compliance Department
- Lowe's Companies, Inc.
- 1000 Lowe's Boulevard
- Mooresville, NC 28117
- Only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications should be directed to The Mine's Customer Care
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the instructions above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Reinstatement Process. If your submitted materials were removed or the access thereof has been disabled and you believe that such materials are not infringing or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your submitted materials, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to The Mine’s designated Copyright Agent:
- Your original or electronic signature
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled
- A statement under penalty or perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or if your address is located outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which The Mine is located; and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement or an agent of such person
- If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, The Mine may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it within ten (10) business days. Unless The Mine’s Copyright Agent receives notice from the person who submitted the DMCA Notice that the copyright owner has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the relevant user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the materials submitted to the Site or The Mine’s system or network, The Mine may replace or restore access to the relevant content in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days after receipt of the counter-notice, at The Mine’s sole discretion.
Governing Law and Venue
One of our highest priorities is to provide you with a secure online experience. It is our understanding that your privacy and security are of the highest importance and therefore have devoted a great deal of effort toward ensuring the protection of your personal information.
Please take some time to read about the steps that we have taken to protect your information and make your online transmissions safer. We also invite you to review the precautions that you can take to protect yourself further.
We hope that once you understand the measures we employ and the steps you can take to protect yourself, you'll be confident about the security of your transactions and personal information shared with us.
1. Positive Identification
We use US1 Internet's secure server and secure certificate. It is registered with site identification authorities to enable your browser to confirm US1 Internet's identity before any transmission is sent. With this technology:
- The identity of our site is automatically confirmed behind the scenes prior to the transmission of any customer information requested to complete an online order.
- Your data reaches your intended target or your browser notifies you (prior to your sending any personal information) that the potential receiving site looks suspicious and should be avoided.
2. Data Encryption
If you are using a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 or greater, or Firefox version 3.0 or greater), the information you send us regarding your account or your purchase is encrypted, making it extremely difficult to read even if it is wrongly intercepted.
3. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of:
- Potentially sensitive information such as your name and address
- Critically sensitive information such as your credit card number
If you use a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 or greater, or Firefox version 3.0 or greater), paying attention to two browser features will decrease the chances for the unintended or fraudulent use of your personal information:
1. Browser Security Settings
The security preference settings on your Web browser are your first means of stopping the theft or unwanted viewing of confidential, personal information. The most popular browsers offer you the ability to receive an alert or notification if any of the following occurs or is about to occur:
- Changing between secure and non-secure transmission modes
- Receiving an invalid site identification for the site to which you are about to transmit
- Sending a transmission over an "open" or unsecured connection
- Check the settings of your browser security features to see all the checks that are possible and those that are currently in place.
2. Browser Security Signals
There are two ways you can recognize the presence of security measures surrounding your data entry on a Web page.
(1) The URL identifying the page will always begin with "https://" versus the normal "http://".
(2) A security symbol to indicate operation in a mode that supports secure transmissions:
- A "closed lock" icon is present in the bottom right corner of your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser screen.
- An "unbroken key" icon appears in the lower left corner of the Netscape Navigator browser screen.
- With these security measures in place, you can also feel confident that every credit card transaction you make on the Site is safe and secure.
Disclaimer of Indian or Native American Origin or Manufacture
No product sold on the Site is produced by Native Americans or the product of a particular Native American or Native American tribe, or Native American arts and crafts organization, resident in the United States or abroad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
themine.com is operated by Allied Trade Group, LLC. All transactions conducted through themine.com will be between you and Allied Trade Group, LLC. Throughout this Agreement, Allied Trade Group, LLC is referred to as “us,” “we,” and “our.”
At The Mine, your satisfaction is our #1 priority and we take pride in providing you with fast, dependable, and safe delivery of your products. Each order is shipped using the courier method that is best suited to achieve this purpose.
Standard Ground Parcel Shipping
- All small and medium-sized packages will ship FREE within the 48 contiguous United States, using either FedEx or UPS Ground standard parcel shipping. Once your product has been processed for ship out, The Mine will email you the tracking number so that you can monitor your package in transit and acquire an estimated delivery date from the carrier.
- Standard ground shipments processed through UPS and FedEx usually arrive to their destination within 1 – 5 business days from the time they leave the warehouse. Please note that all standard ground parcel shipments are sent WITHOUT signature-required delivery. Packages will be left at the provided delivery address at the driver's discretion. If you require additional delivery services, please reach out to The Mine’s Customer Care team prior to placing your order to make those requests.
Expedited Parcel Shipping
- Expedited Shipping Services for both UPS and FedEx ground shipments are available on select product for an additional fee at the time of check out. Select the preferred expedited upgrade and its equivalent cost in your shopping cart.
- Please be aware all expedited shipping services only apply to the package’s time in transit. This service will not speed up the processing time of the order, prior to leaving the warehouse. If your order is time sensitive, notate the estimated ship out time provided on the product page before ordering to ensure that the product will work with your schedule.
Standard Freight Truck Shipping
- Packages that are deemed to large or heavy for parcel shipping will require a Freight Truck shipment. Standard freight shipping is FREE with purchase within the 48 contiguous states. Items shipped standard freight will be delivered to the curbside or driveway, only. If you require additional delivery services such as Room of Choice or unpacking & assembly of your product, please contact our Customer Care team for additional information.
- The Freight carrier will contact you to arrange a delivery date and time that works with your schedule; this is usually a 2-4 hour window on a specified date, during normal business hours. If the carrier is unable to reach a customer to deliver the freight shipment, the customer will be responsible for any storage fees accrued for the package and / or the freight charges for the cost of return shipment back to the manufacturer’s warehouse.
Upgraded Freight Services
- If you require additional delivery services with your freight shipment you can upgrade your services for a fee on the product page or by calling our Customers Care team at 1-844-843-6463.
- Upgraded Services include:
- Inside Delivery Room of Choice
Where a delivery team will bring the product into your home and deliver it into the room of your choosing. This includes a maximum of 2 flights of stairs.
- White Glove
Provides the inside delivery with room of choice and light assembly. The delivery team will unpack and set up your product using hand tools for approximately 15-20 minutes. They will remove the packaging from your home as well.
Please be aware that if it is determined at the time of delivery that additional services are required or requested by the customers, it will be at the responsibility of the customer to cover those additional upgrade fees. If you believe your product(s) will require more assembly or additional services, please see additional assembly and installation services we offer below.
- Furniture Assembly Service
SPAR is an in-home/on-site assembly service that provides experienced, fully insured technicians nationwide to assemble furniture and equipment in your home or business.
- Home Installation Services
Porch connects you with top-notch pros in your local area to help you complete your home projects.
Time in Transit
On each product page you will find an Estimated Ship Out date. This refers to the manufacturer’s approximated processing time to prepare each individual order for ship out. This time does not include the transit time from the warehouse to your provided shipping address.
- Standard Parcel Ground Shipments: 1-5 Business Days
- Expedited Parcel Ground Shipments: Vary based on services purchased
- Standard Freight Truck Shipments: 7-14 Business Days
- Upgraded Freight Truck Shipments: 10-14 Business Days
Outside the 48 United States
Standard parcel shipping is available to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The upcharge for these shipping fees will be calculated in the ‘Additional Shipping’ field at the time of check out once your shipping address has been entered. The Mine is not responsible for any additional taxes duties or fees - including brokerage or custom fees – associated with any purchase.
We are unable to ship freight outside of the 48 states. If you are interested in shipping internationally, please contact our Customer Care team at 1-844-843-6463 or via Live Chat for additional details.
Ship Out Timelines
We do our best at The Mine, to provide you with the most up to date and accurate processing and shipping times available for your products. The estimated shipping dates provided on each product page are an approximation provided by the manufacturer of the average number of business days currently needed to process an order for ship out from their warehouse. These time lines do not include time in transit and are not a guaranteed ship date.
If you have a time-sensitive project or purchase, we recommend that you contact our Customer Care team at 1-844-843-6463 or via Live Chat to explore and arrange expedited shipping options.
Damaged & Defective Goods
The Mine understands that occasionally a product may arrive with a manufacturer defect or become damaged while in transit to you. Rest assured, we will do everything possible to resolve these matters for you in a satisfying and timely fashion – at no expense to you.
For us to be able to provide these services to you, we will need a little help from you, the customer, in the form of detailed package and product inspection upon delivery and notification to our Customer Care team within 48hrs of delivery.
Damaged Parcel Deliveries
If your UPS or FedEx parcel shipment arrives damaged, please do not refuse the delivery. We ask that you accept the package, store it in a safe area, and contact our Customer Care team immediately, via Live Chat or by calling 1-844-843-6463, to address the matter.
Damaged Freight Deliveries
Immediate inspection of freight shipments upon delivery is very important. Please notate all signs of damage - no matter how slight - on the Bill of Lading or receipt when signing for the delivery. Contact The Mines Customer Care team within 48 hours of delivery to report all damages.
Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate "damage" on the receipt at the time of delivery will assume responsibility if the merchandise is later found to be damaged. If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify our Customer Care team promptly of the refused delivery so we can anticipate the return and send out a new item.
We ask that you open and fully inspect your products with 48 hours of delivery. If you find any manufacturer defects please notify our Customer Care team via Live Chat or by phone at 1-844-843-6463 so that we can address these matters with the manufacturer.
Return & Cancellations Policy
Providing you with an enjoyable shopping experience and getting you the home you crave is our #1 goal. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, our experienced Customer Care team is just a chat or phone call away to guide you through the cancellation and return processes.
Order cancellations are time sensitive. You may cancel your order at any time prior to ship out, if it is confirmed to still be ‘in process’ with its manufacturer. We will submit a cancellation request and expect to have verification of confirmed cancellation within 24-72 business hours. Once the cancellation has been confirmed by the manufacturer, a confirmation email will be provided to you, as well as a full refund of the order.
If your order has been marked as ‘shipped’ we will be unable to cancel the order and must allow the shipping and delivery process to proceed. A standard return, including the return shipping fee, may be processed after delivery if you do not wish to keep the item.
Please call our Customer Care team at 1-844-843-6463 or via Live Chat as soon as possible to request a cancellation.
If you have received notification of a backorder availability date for your product and you wish to wait for that product, simply follow the directions in the notification. Once the item is available for shipment you will receive a status order update reflecting the estimated shipping date.
If you have received notification of a backorder availability date for your product and you wish to cancel the order, we recommend that you reach out to our Customer Care team at 1-844-843-6463 or via Live Chat to verify the actual availability.
If your product is found to have a lengthy backorder timeline and you do not wish to continue waiting for receipt of the product, our Customer Care representatives will cancel your order with the respective manufacturer and process your refund back to your original payment source within 3-5 business days.
30-day Return Policy
We ask that you please inspect your product within 24-48 hours of delivery and contact us immediately if there is any issues that need to be addressed in terms of shipping damage or manufacturer defect.
If you are just not satisfied with the product or it will not work for your needs, you may return the product at your expense, in like-new condition with original product packaging and tags, within 30 days of delivery to you.
Any expedited or additional shipping fees to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or International destinations are not refundable. Customers who place orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. Customers who place orders by phone or chat must review their receipt for accuracy within 24 hours of purchase.
Standard Return Process
Step 1: Acquire Return Authorization and Instructions
- To begin the return process, please contact our team of fully trained Customer Care representatives by phone at 1.844-843-6463 or use Live Chat.
- The Care Representative will initiate the return request with the respective manufacturer. Once approved by the manufacturer, we will provide you with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number, return shipping instructions, and a pre-paid shipping label (if requested).
- This process may take between 1-5 business days dependent on the manufacturer return authorization processes.
Step 2: Shipping Product Back
- Once you have received the return authorization and instructions, please repack the products in the original box with original packaging material and tags attached to merchandise.
- Use the return label provided or your own shipping label and write the provided RGA# exactly as instructed by The Mine. Do not write on the box, so that it maintains its like-new condition. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return by the manufacturer.
- If choosing to use your own shipping label, please ship the package back to the warehouse address provided using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number and delivery confirmation. We ask that you not use USPS as they are not always able to provide those services. If we are unable to confirm return delivery of the product to the proper location, this may result in the denial of refund.
- Once you have shipped your package, please retain your tracking number and email it to us at email@example.com so that we can update your return information and watch the progress of your return. If a return is shipped without a tracking number the customer will be liable if the item is lost by the carrier and no refund will be issued.
- You will have 30 days to return the product to the warehouse from the date that we receive approval from the manufacturer. After 30 days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds will be given.
- In the event that a product becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, The Mine will inform the customer via email that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 30 days. It is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipping carrier for the value of the item and instruct The Mine as to what should be done with the damaged product. If notification or response from the customer has not been received within 30 days, the item will be donated or destroyed and no replacements or refunds will be given.
Step 3: Refunds
- Once the vendor has confirmed the product to be delivered to the proper destination, verified to have all of its original contents & packaging, and free of damage, use, and modification or wear the refund process will start.
- The refund credit will be issued back to the customer’s original payment source within 3-5 business day. If the original payment source is no longer available a check may be requested. Refunds via check are typically issued within 14 business days of final approval. If you have not received credit within 14 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact Customer Care at 1-844-843-6463 or via Live Chat
- Items returned without the proper RGA# or sent to the wrong warehouse may delay the refund process. If credit is to be given, it may be for in-store credit only until the item is properly returned. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
- Please do not request a charge-back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge-back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge-back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge-back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.
Items Subject to Return Restrictions
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by The Mine
- Any personal use products
- Any item that has been modified, used, altered or tailored in any way, or that has been assembled or installed (including cook wear, linens, and electronics with cut or clipped wires)
- Any item that is not in resalable condition
- Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials
- Any item that is custom made to order
- Expedited shipping fees and Upcharges for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and International destinations
- Any item not purchased from The Mine
themine.com Exchange Policy
If you would like to exchange an item that is in like-new condition with original packaging, you may exchange the product within 30 days of receipt.
Assurant Premium Protection Plans
If you purchased an Assurant Premium Protection Plan you can read about the terms and conditions by clicking here.
Disclaimer of Indian or Native American Origin or Manufacture
No product sold on the Site is produced by Native Americans or the product of a particular Native American or Native American tribe, or Native American arts and crafts organization, resident in the United States or abroad.
Save More With Our 10% Best Price Guarantee
We are committed to providing you with everyday low prices, so if you find a lower price on an identical in-stock item at any other online store we will match it - and then beat it by 10%. The price must be currently published on the website of an authorized U.S. retailer* and the guarantee only applies to new orders. The guarantee excludes special orders, sales items, special offers, clearance items, bid pricing, volume discounts and open-box merchandise. Any sales taxes, customs and shipping charges will still apply. The price matched will be determined as the competitor price plus any and all shipping fees charged by the competitor. Some manufacturers do not allow price matching and you can view that list here.
To request a price match, please contact Customer Service via phone at 1-844-THE-MINE or through Live Chat. Make sure you have the following information before contacting us so that we can assist you as quickly as possible:
- Your full name and phone number
- The complete URL (Web address) of the product page on the competitor's website
- Details of the product name, brand and model (including model number)
- Details of the price difference (including shipping, handling and other fees, if applicable)
Additional Terms & Conditions
The Best Price Guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or project pricing offer, nor does it apply to limited-quantity offers, manufacturer's rebates, closeouts, clearances, special, sale, or limited-time discounts, bulk quantity items, or typographical errors. Offer does not include wholesale or "trade," contract or manufacturer direct pricing, or below-wholesale cost pricing. Sorry, no dealers please. Offer does not apply to framed art, bulbs or specialty items.
*We reserve the right to determine which offers are from authorized retailers. In the event that we determine that the competitor's offer does not qualify for the Best Price Guarantee we will notify you and will not be able to fulfill the order.
Effective Date: November 16, 2017
We respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement applies to themine.com and mobile applications operated by Allied Trade Group, LLC. This Privacy Statement describes how Allied Trade Group, LLC (ATG) collects, uses, shares, and protects information from and about our customers and visitors, along with choices you can make about such information. It also contains other important privacy disclosures, such as how we may update the Statement and how you can contact us. Throughout this Privacy Statement, Allied Trade Group, LLC is referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our,” and themine.com and our mobile applications are collectively referred to as the “Online Services.”
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
Information We Collect
We may collect information that identifies you or that is associated with you in a number of ways, including information you provide to us, information we automatically collect, and information we obtain from third parties.
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide us with information. Examples include:
- Contact and identification information, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address;
- Payment information, such as your payment card number and expiration date, or Paypal account number;
- Login and access credentials, such as your username and password for the Online Services;
- Information about your purchases, returns, and exchanges, including warranty and rebate information;
- Information you include in your communications with us or in connection with a satisfaction or research survey (including demographic information, such as your age, gender, income range, and occupation);
- Location information, when you choose to allow the use of your device’s location; and
- Content you submit, such as photographs, product reviews, and details about your projects and property.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit our Online Services, we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, Web server logs, and Web beacons. This information may be used to provide a better-tailored shopping experience, and for market research, data analytics, and system administration purposes. For instance, we may use this information to determine whether you've visited us before or are new to our Online Services, to store your preferences and settings, to provide sign-in authentication, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures. We also may use this information to target custom content and ads to you on the Online Services other websites, including as described in the Interest-Based And Other Targeted Advertising section below.
Our Online Services may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage). Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings. Your browser may provide the ability to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. These settings generally do not work for Flash Cookies, but you may be able to delete your Flash cookies or adjust your Flash cookie settings by visiting the Adobe Flash Website Storage Settings Panel and Global Storage Settings Panel. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functions of our Online Services.
Our Online Services generally uses Web server logs to record information about your use of the Online Services, such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, system settings, and IP address, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. These logs also may record information such as the address of the Web page that referred you to our Online Services, and other information about your interaction with our Online Services, such as which pages you visit. This is a common practice that supports the operation of our Online Services.
Our Online Services and e-mails may also contain tags known as “Web beacons” or “single-pixel gifs,” which are small electronic images used to help deliver cookies on our Online Services, count visitors to our Online Services, and determine whether e-mails are opened and deliver co-branded services. We may also work with other companies by sharing information about the use of our beacons or to place Web beacons on our Online Services, on their sites, or in their advertisements to let us develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement or product on our Online Services results in a purchase or other action on other sites or vice versa. Our Online Services may also contain Web beacons from third parties, which help us compile aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other website operations. These Web beacons may allow the third parties to set or read a cookie on your computer.
We may also use third-party Web analytics services in our Online Services, such as those of Adobe (formerly Omniture) and Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use our online services. These providers may collect various information associated with your Online Services visits, including your IP address, and they may place cookies to help with the analysis. To learn more about Adobe Analytics and how to opt-out, click here. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt-out, click here.
When you call our customer service centers or other phone support lines, we may record audio of the conversations for quality control, training, security, and analytics purposes.
If you choose to install our mobile applications, we may collect certain information about your precise location. You can control and change the mobile applications’ use of your location through your device’s operating system controls.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain certain information about you from other businesses, such as updated addresses, phone numbers, and other customer profiles we obtain from vendors who maintain such data. We may also obtain information about you from individuals, such as through “Refer a Friend” programs or if someone purchases a product and asks that it be delivered to you. We may also obtain information from public sources, such as information you submit in a public forum (for example, a customer review).
We may also obtain information about you from our affiliates, which includes Lowe’s Companies Inc. and its affiliates.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for a range of business purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver products and services and fulfill your orders;
- Process, record, and track your purchases, payments, returns, warranties, and rebates;
- Communicate with you through various channels;
- Evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications;
- Create and manage your account registration;
- Conduct and administer contests, surveys, and sweepstakes;
- Customize your experiences on our Online Services, including customized advertisements and offers;
- Publish public product reviews as submitted by you and other customers;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business, products, and services (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research, and data analytics; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services, and websites; administering our websites; and perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions, investigate and manage claims, risk exposure, and quality, and generally provide and improve security; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies and terms and conditions.
We may also use the information in other ways for which we provide notice at the time of collection.
How We Share Information
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties (which includes Lowe’s Companies Inc. and its affiliates) without your consent, except as described below.
Service Providers and Business Partners
We may disclose your personal information to companies that provide services to us (such as providers of hosting, support, delivery, printing, e-mail, data enhancement, and repair services) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need access to information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are generally not authorized to use the information we disclose to them for any other purpose.
In limited cases, we may disclose information about you to a third party who may also use the information for their own specific purpose. For instance, we may provide information on your behalf to a supplier in connection with warranty or product safety issues, or with a business partner who is jointly providing a product or service to you, or is running a jointly branded promotion with us.
Legal, Enforcement, Security, and Investigation
We may disclose information about you (1) if we believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (2) as we deem appropriate or necessary in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities or tax authorities; (3) when we believe disclosure is appropriate or necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of themine.com, our customers, or others, including to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss, or to collect debt you owe; or (4) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets
We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including, without limitation, in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Aggregate or De-Identified Data
We may share or make public aggregate or de-identified data derived from personally identifiable information. Such information, however, will not identify you or any other individual.
How We Protect Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed and intended to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Despite these safeguards, due to inherent uncertainty in the use of the Internet and information systems and the potential for unlawful attacks by third parties, we cannot guarantee that the use of our Online Services or computer systems will be completely safe or secure.
Information we collect and use may be transferred, stored, and accessed globally to support our operations. We retain information for as long as it is needed or useful to provide and improve our products and services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Information Choices
Where applicable, you may manage and amend your preferences regarding how we communicate with you as outlined in more detail below. We strive to comply with all reasonable requests, but there may be a short delay in the processing of such requests.
You may access and revise your profile information by signing into your account on our Online Services and modifying certain personal information associated with your profile, including your marketing email preferences.
You may also stop receiving marketing e-mails by clicking on the “Unsubscribe" link in any marketing email you receive from us and updating your preferences on the resulting webpage, or by contacting us as described in the How to Contact Us section below. Please note that we may continue to send transactional e-mails, which contain information about a prior purchase or an ongoing service, even if you opt-out of marketing e-mails.
Interest-Based and Other Targeted Advertising
To exercise your preferences regarding the collection and use of data for online, interest-based and other targeted advertising, please follow the directions in the Interest-Based and Other Targeted Advertising section below.
To stop collection of information by our mobile applications, uninstall the applications from your device. To stop only the collection of precise location information in connection with your use of our mobile applications, use your device's settings to deactivate our mobile applications' access to the device’s location services.
Other Important Considerations
Do Not Track
We do not collect personally identifiable information about users’ online activities over time and across third-party websites and we do not process or respond to "Do Not Track" signals from your browser or other mechanisms that enable consumer choice regarding the collection of personal information about one's online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
As described in the Interest-Based and Other Targeted Advertising section below, however, we do participate in online advertising networks administered by third parties, and we may share information about activities on our websites with those networks, which may track your online activities over time and across third-party websites.
Interest-Based and Other Targeted Advertising
We collect data about your activities on our Online Services for use in providing advertising tailored to your individual interests, and we may share information about activities on our Online Services with advertising networks administered by third parties (for example, Google). These ad networks track your online activities over time and across websites by collecting information through automated means, and they use this information to show you advertisements that are tailored to your individual interests. The information they collect includes information about your visits to our Online Services, such as the pages you have viewed. This collection and ad targeting takes place both on our Online Services and on third-party websites that participate in the ad network, such as sites that feature advertisements delivered by the ad network. As a result, you may see certain ads on other websites based on prior activities on our websites and vice versa. We may also combine information about your online activities with your activity in a Lowe’s store using our mobile applications.
We may also utilize third-party services that may allow us to associate your prior online transaction data on the Site, your operating system, user-agent string, IP address, Internet browser, installed fonts, and similar information with an anonymous ID, which can then be used to target the our advertising to you on other websites and online platforms. These services may use anonymous IDs that do not contain any personal information or otherwise identify you.
To provide you with a consistent shopping experience, we may also associate various devices you utilize (e.g. smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers) by using information we collect about you. We may combine information we collect from your devices with other information we have about you, such as your themine.com account information, your interaction with our sites, apps and services, and your transaction history.
The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) has created guidance for online advertisers and provided a mechanism for such advertisers to comply with users’ choices regarding interest-based ads. To learn more about ad networks, including how to opt out of interest-based ads, click here.
Social Media Widgets
Our online services may include social media features (for example, a Facebook “Like” button). These features are connected to third-parties and may allow such third parties to collect certain information, such as your IP address and which pages you visit on our websites. These social media features are not operated by us. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the company providing the features.
Links to Other Websites
Our Online Services may link to other websites for your convenience and information. For instance, we may link to websites of product suppliers, manufacturers, and service providers. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites, including those operated by our affiliates, may have their own privacy notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit them. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any website that we do not control and that does not point to this Privacy Statement. Your interactions with these websites are governed by the privacy policies of the company operating the websites.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us so that the information can be deleted.
Notice to California Customers
themine.com is operated by Allied Trade Group, LLC. Throughout this Privacy Statement, Allied Trade Group, LLC is referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our,” and themine.com is referred to as the “Online Services.” Subject to certain limitations under California Civil Code § 1798.83, if you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you may ask us to provide you with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to certain third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and (ii) the identity of certain third parties that received personal information from us for their direct marketing purposes during that calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us as follows:
Allied Trade Group, LLC Privacy Office
Allied Trade Group, Inc.
11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98034
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices or relevant laws. We will post a notice on the Online Services to notify you of any substantive changes to the way we collect and use information. We will indicate at the top of the Privacy Statement when it was last updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Allied Trade Group, LLC Privacy Office
Allied Trade Group, Inc.
11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98034
Country Specific Information
We may process and store your personal information at our facility in the United States of America, India, or any other country in which we or our affiliates maintain our facilities. In addition, some of your information may be used, processed and/or stored by our service provider, agent or supplier which may be located outside of Canada. Information located outside of Canada may be subject to access by law enforcement or other governmental agencies in those countries which such information is situated pursuant to lawful orders or legal process. While your personal information may be subject to the laws of those jurisdictions, our policies require that personal information used, processed and/or stored outside of Canada are always subject to protections comparable to those required under the applicable laws of Canada and will not be disclosed to third parties except with consent or as set out in this Privacy Statement. If you would like to obtain access to written information about our policies and practices with respect to its service providers located outside of Canada or otherwise have any questions regarding these service providers, please contact us by email or mail in the “How to Contact Us” section.
Copyright & Trademark Notice
The contents of this site are © 1999-2017 Allied Trade Group. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted the contents of this web site are the copyrighted property of Allied Trade Group, Inc. All other product and company names are the properties of their respective owners.