Pro Care Support Specialist
The Pro Care Support Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting and promoting the brand reputation of themine.com, Pro Services by providing a superior customer experience. This includes building and maintaining customer loyalty through resolution of customer issues, assisting with order placement, and answering customer and/or account executive inquiries. The Pro Care Support Specialist is also responsible for assisting with order placement, and answering customer inquiries that is forwarded to them by the account executive. In addition, they are to perform any task that is assigned by the Pro Care and Ops lead and/or Director of Pro Sales.
The Pro Care Support Specialist must have knowledge of basic computer skills, intermediate problem solving skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, experience in conflict resolution, and proven ability to multi-task. The Pro Care Support Specialist works closely with vendors, carriers to confirm product inventory availability, status of orders, and issue resolution in order to consistently provide excellent customer service for every customer contact.
Essential & Core Responsibilities:
- Handle personal confidential customer information.
- Post-purchase functions including cancellations, requests for refunds, substitutions, returns, and damages.
- Work with vendors and carriers to confirm product inventory availability, status of orders, and issue resolution.
- Effectively finds opportunities to save the sell.
- Fields customer contacts through the account executive with phone calls and email.
- Proactively follows up with account executives and partners to ensure full resolution of customer’s reason for contact.
- Perform any task from time-to-time that may be assigned by leadership and other duties as assigned.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by organizing resources and information.
- Openly sharing information, advice and expertise with coworkers and customer.
- Providing occasional mentoring to team members.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
themine.com ... Great people, great benefits, great company! If you are the candidate we describe, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offer our employees a smoke-free work environment!
Contact: Human Resources
Company Name: themine.com
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Site Address: www.themine.com