Email Marketing Specialist
themine.com is currently seeking a talented and motivated self-starter with strong leadership skills to become an Email Marketing Specialist in its Marketing Department.
The function of the Email Marketing Specialist is to design, code, and launch email campaigns in our ESP, analyze results, and report to the Email Marketing Manager.
Your primary responsibilities will involve working closely with the Email Marketing Manager and others in the Paid Search Marketing Department to design email campaigns that will drive sales and build customer loyalty.
Consistently demonstrate the ability to take direction, work independently, give input and work as part of a team. Communicate with Management in a consistent and thorough manner. Maintain professional appearance as indicated in Company Handbook.
You will work closely with the Director of Marketing and the Senior Web Designer to design overall Web graphics that include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an effective email marketing calendar with direction from the Director of Marketing
- Design emails with creative, inviting and attractive graphics that increase click-through rates
- Code responsive emails with HTML; be innovative and resourceful with HTML coding
- Set up email campaigns, programs, tests and web forms in our ESP (currently Exact Traget)
- Complete regular testing/proofing of campaigns for accuracy
- Use reporting and analytics to determine what features, themes, elements and other factors will increase effectiveness
- Contribute to the development of informative and helpful information that will decrease the unsubscribe rate
- Support internal corporate, marketing and interdepartmental team relations through strong and positive communication
- 1 - 3+ years experience hand-coding email campaigns using HTML; or similar HTML experience
- Experience with HTML 5 and emerging standards
- Knowledge and experience with Inline CSS
- Basic Photoshop skills
- An undergraduate or advanced degree in related technical fields
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with third-party Email Service Providers (i.e. Exact Target, Responsys, MailChimp)
- An understanding of email elements and features like pre-headers, preview panes and optimizing for image suppression
- Knowledge of email marketing deliverability, analysis and industry best practices
themine.com ... Great people, great benefits, great company! If you are the candidate we describe, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offer our employees a smoke-free work environment!
Contact: Human Resources
Company Name: themine.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site Address: www.themine.com