Customer Care Supervisor III
The Customer Care Supervisor, manages their team and oversees the attainment of department and team service level goals, employee satisfaction and customer retention. This person would be an excellent communicator and would be able to effectively communicate inter-departmentally with fulfillment, business development and accounting on behalf of customers. A successful supervisor would be able to provide consistent, excellent, customer service to every customer contact and be able to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner. p>
Essential & Core Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the work quality of the team and openly communicates work impacting issues relating to employees.
- Provides on-going training and coaching to all team members and maintains all team statistics.
- Effectively manage 12-16 employees and conducts employee performance reviews in alignment with review cycle.
- Utilizes non-traditional problem solving skills to find balance between maintaining customer satisfaction while upholding company policies.
- Appropriately determines customer compensation and effectively resolves customer issues that have been escalated.
- Proactively identifies gaps in call center and staffs appropriately; determining whether overtime or more staff are needed to fill gaps.
- Handles all post-purchase functions including, cancellations, requests for refunds, substitutions, returns and damages.
- Follows up with customers and partners to ensure full resolution of customer’s reason for contact.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of direct supervision of entry level to mid-level support or account management roles.
- 5 years of retail or high demand customer service experience required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and exercise consistent independent judgment and discretion
- Exceptional leadership, guidance, and direction to maximize productivity
- Strength in tracking, analyzing, and reporting performance data on key CARE initiatives
- Team player with excellent communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver formal presentations
- Strong Microsoft suite of products ie: Word, Excel and word
- Must be able to work weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience supervising >20 team members
themine.com ... Great people, great benefits, great company! If you are the candidate we describe, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offer our employees a smoke-free work environment!
Contact: Human Resources
Company Name: themine.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site Address: www.themine.com